Friday, May 6, 2011

What did you get this week from your public library?


The Librarian: Quest for the Spear (TV Series - DVD)
The Librarian: Return to Kind Solomon's Mines (TV Series - DVD)
The Tudors: The Complete First Season (TV Series - DVD Vol. 1)
The Tudors: The Complete First Season (TV Series - DVD Vol. 2)
Kardashian Konfidential By Kourtney, Kim, & Khloe Kardashian
Eye Candy: 55 Easy Makeup Looks for Glam Lids & Luscious Lashes By Linda Mason
Shelf Life: Reviews of the Latest Top Sellers - May 2011
Shelf Life: Reviews of the Latest Top Sellers - June 2011

First off, love the Tudors! Hello yummy, sexy, historical fun! I have already watched the first season since bringining it home. Never herd or saw The Librarian TV series so I knew I had to get that for sure since I have just become one. I have also already looked through Eye Candy. Looking and reading through that book was super fun. I got some really cute ideas as well. Once I get a grown up job with grown up pay, I want to treat myself to that book, some eye makeup, and some eye makeup brushes. I couldn't put the Kardashian Konfidential book down! Gives you some personal information, pictures, letters, and stories from the Kardashian sisters themselves. Shelf Life is something I have never seen before at the London Public Library. These pamphlets were at the entrance/exit of the Masonville Branch in the pamplet shelf. There was a May and June edition and both examine and review books that have recently been published. They have great ideas for future readings.  


No comments:

Post a Comment