Monday, May 9, 2011

Movie Review - Fido


Fido - (2006) and the movie is Canadian!!!
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Starring: Andrew Currie, Billy Connolly, Carrie-Anne Moss, Dylan Baker, K'Sun Ray, Henry Czerny & Time Blake Nelson
London Public Library Call #: F Fid
Rating: 4/5 Stars 

I was with my boyfriend at LPL and he saw this movie in the movie shelf. He said how about this? He loves zombies. I gave him that look like well you can watch it alone. And he then says, "well it's Canadian." So I said OK. We went home and started watching it and I really enjoyed it. I am not usually into the whole zombie apocalypse stuff but this movie was quite good. This movie was kind of about having zombies as a status symbol, one would have a zombie as a slave/maid. This family gets a zombie after the wife doesn't want her family image to be tarnished by not having one. Once they get one, the family dynamics slowly change. I definitely recommend this movie to anyone who over the age of 14 and enjoys zombie movies, or for someone who is wanting to start watching zombie movies. It's not overly graphic or gorry so I really enjoyed it. I give this movie a 4 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment