Saturday, April 30, 2011

What did you get this week from your public library?


1- True Blood Volume One: All Together by Alan Ball, David Tischman, Maria Huehner & David Messina (Adult Graphic Novel)

2- Call me Russell by Russell Peters (Adult Biography)

3- Love, Lust & Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies, And True Romance by Jenny McCarthy (Adult Non-Fiction)

4- Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day by Alliance (Comedy DVD)

5- Virgin Territory: Stories from the Road to Womanhood by Cathy Alter (Adult Fiction)

Well it has been a little while since I last posted a message on my blog. I went to Ottawa for the week for the Easter Holiday and for an interview with the Ottawa Public Library for a Student Program Library Assistant job. My fingers and toes are all crossed! Here is a list of the books and DVD I got from London Public Library yesterday evening once I arrived back in London. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment