Sunday, April 10, 2011

What did you get this week from your public LIBRARY?

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would try something new. I have been following http://www.greenbeanteenqueen.com/ blog and really like her posts called "In My Mailbox." Not only is GreenBeanTeenQueen a librarian, she is also a children's, young adult, adult book reviewer. Publisher companies will send her numerous novels to read and review on her blog. However, I am not so lucky. I don't get these beautiful packages delivered to my apartment every week. But... I do have a library card! So I thought... why not try and promote the books we have in our public library collections. Isn't that a better idea? Well I thought so. I have been wanting to try and read more YA graphic novels. I got 5 YA graphic novels and 1 adult graphic novel from the London Public Library this week. I am super happy I only have one more week of classes. I am so excited to be done school and then I can take a month vacation, to read, cook, go to the gym, scrapbook and blog! I can't wait. So here are the books are waiting for me when I am done classes! And my pretty flowers my boyfriend gave me for Prom :)


Wonderland Written by Tommy Kovac
Library Wars: Love & War Volume 1 Story & art by Kiiro Yumi
Mercury Written by Hope Larson (Eisner Award Winner)
The New York Four Written by Brian Wood & Ryan Kelly
Love Letters Volume 1 Written by George Asakura
Graphic Novels: Stories to Change your Life Written by Paul Gravett (Adult Graphic Novel)

No comments:

Post a Comment