Friday, April 15, 2011

The Time Has Come To Go Down A New Path: I'm Finally an MLIS GRADUATE!!!


This day has finally come! I have officially handed in all of my assignments and have attended all of my classes, and well it does feel kinda weird. I am very happy it is over but I know I will miss it and I will get bored in the next few weeks if I don't staying busy. But the time has come now for me to move forward. For one I can't wait to get out of this apartment. The neighbours above us are super loud and I just want to move back to Ottawa. Ben an I are here until the end of May. Our lease ends May 31st but most likely we will go home the week before. We are moving back into my Mom's place and I am stoked lol. Soon we will be around our friends and family. I will definitely miss my new friends I made here at the MLIS program and I plan on staying in touch with them. Last night Ben and I celebrated with the CLA UWO Student Chapter. Nine of us went to Palasad Bowling on Adelaide Street here in London. It was great! Tonight I am off to my friend Sarah's birthday party. The celebrations have began! But reality has also set in... start applying for jobs. I have applied to two so far. One for a library program assistant position and one for a part-time librarian position, both with the City of Ottawa. I really really REALLY hope I get one of these jobs for the summer. One journey has just ended, and now I am in search of a new one. I hope this one will be just as beautiful and colourful as my experience I have just finished at the University of Western Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment