Saturday, April 16, 2011

What Did You Get This Week From Your Public LIBRARY?


I am super happy my week old flowers are still alive and looking beautiful. The lilies died but that was it. So I am still trying to do a weekly post of what I got from my public library this week. This week I decided to get some movies from my library. I am officially done school and want to vedge out this week and recover from the long hard hours I have put in over the past 8 months. Today I got one of my all time favorite movies Corrina, Corrina with Whoopi Goldberg. Now she is a lady that can pull off wearing some pretty gloves. During our last LIS 9364 group presentation, one of the presenters brought up the book and movie Pippi Longstocking. Later that week I placed a hold for the book and movie and I picked them up this morning. I have never read the book yet (which is translated from Swedish to English) and will be doing so very soon.  Now I am off to watch a movie, I just don't know which one yet. Here is a list of what I got this week from the London Public Library.

Pippi Longstocking (Book) by Astrid Lindgren
The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking (DVD) by Columbia Pictures
Corrina, Corrina (DVD) by Alliance Atlantis
Vampire's Assistant (DVD) by Universal Studios
Wild Dogs (DVD) by Walt Disney
The Sopranos - 5th Season (DVD) by HBO Video (Adult)

No comments:

Post a Comment