Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I love getting movies from the Library...The Associate

I love getting movies from the library. For one, it's free and two...you never know how good it's gonna get!
Movie: The Associate
London Public Library Call #  F Ass

I never saw the movie "The Associate" with Whoopi Goldberg until today.
Well I have to say it was amazing! I actually cried, well wept while watching it (the part where Cutty/Whoopi is appointed as a member to the Gentlemens Club). When I first saw the title I saw money and thought, "Yes! A woman in charge and... Money!" So of course I thought I have to borrow it. This movie is not only great for adults (as I thoroughly enjoyed it) but it would be great for any female young adult who is in doubt of her own strengths, power, achievements, and goals. This movie helped reassure me that yes, as a woman it may be hard to get respect, but it is possible and you can do it! (Hopefully the viewer can see that you can do it as well without committing fraud or dressing up as a white, gray haired middle aged man lol). This movie is a comedy and it is great to watch when you need a good pick me up. I definitely would recommend this movie to female teens who are trying to find their way in this hectic, cut throat world. I would also recommend this movie for male teens to watch as it would hopefully help encourage them respect the opposite sex in the workforce. Hopefully after watching the movie, both males and female teens will come out knowing that success is accomplish-able for all individuals and hard work does really pay off in the end.
I rate this movie 5 our of 5 Stars! Way to go Whoopi!

No comments:

Post a Comment